iZann is currently focused on editing, editorial coaching, and web formatting for academic documents such as research papers and footnoted articles.
Expert editorial coaching
To complement our work in web-friendly academic publishing, we offer proofreading, editing, and writing coaching services.
The owner of iZann has been doing editing, copy editing, and proofreading for more than 30 years. She holds M.S. and Ed.S. degrees in Adult and Organizational Learning and taught online graduate courses for three years at Boise State University, while co-coordinating and developing Boise State’s eQIP program to facilitate faculty development of high-quality online courses until 2012.
Standards compliant coding
iZann has more than 20 years’ experience in web design and maintenance. The owner’s web credentials include:
- Web designer and webmaster, Worldview Publications’ Outlook website, since 2001.
- Web designer and webmaster, MontanaPeaceSeekers.org since 2003.
- Assistant webmaster, Boise State’s eCampus website, 2007-2012.
- Web designer and webmaster of three websites for Boise State University, 2004-2006.
- Webmaster, MontanaFires2000, a website of the Billings Gazette, covering the Montana forest fires of 2000.
For most small businesses, we recommend WordPress sites, which enable business owners to make their own updates to schedules, menus, events, or other offerings — or even write blog posts. For websites that do not require frequent updates, we specialize in hand-coding that is accessible and complies with W3C standards. We can also provide ongoing maintenance and updates for these sites.
Design and formatting
The signature iZann web design is a website that loads quickly and is customer-friendly, simple, elegant, informative, and accessible. iZann can design a professional Web banner using an existing logo or create a new logo.